The Academy of Medical Sciences is hosting an event, developed along with the Biochemical Society, – ‘Crossing the great divide? Moving between academia and industry’, Thursday, 6 June 2013, 11:00 – 18:30 at IBM on London’s Southbank.
This event will help you learn about opportunities in industry. If you are a clinical or non-clinical biomedical researcher at PhD or postdoctoral level, you are encouraged to attend to take advantage of the unique learning and networking opportunities.
Professor Ed Bullmore FMedSci, Professor of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge; Vice-President, Experimental Medicine and Head, Clinical Unit Cambridge, GlaxoSmithKline, will give a keynote talk on his work spanning academia and industry and the many options available to early career researchers.
At this event you will have a chance to:
- Learn about opportunities for biomedical researchers in industry
- Discover innovative ways of working with industry
- Discuss practical tips for success
- Understand how to apply for fellowships that link with industry
- Network with senior academics, funders and industry representatives
To book for this FREE event, contact the Academy of Medical Sciences by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 3176 2160.